Friday 23 January 2015

Russian Red in London Town


Now that the chaos of late 2014 is over, I've finally regained blogging time! Last weekend I went to one of my favourite museums, the Victoria & Albert museum in South Kensington, London. 



I wore a monochrome outfit with red lips for a simple but elegant weekend look. I bought the dogtooth coat in the January sales; I found the January sales much better than the post-Christmas ones at the end of December. Boxing Day sales only discount items by around 30-50%, whereas in January lots of stores such as Zara and Warehouse have amazing 50-70% discounts!



I LOVED this coat the minute I spotted it in-store, and when I saw it had been reduced to £29.99 from £79.99 I couldn't resist buying it! I can't find it on the Zara website, but it may still be available in store as I only bought it a couple of weeks ago. My jumper is from boohoo.com, whose online sale has also been fantastic: the jumper is still available online for only £10 (was £25). All my outfit information and links are below. I know that London gets especially cold during the January/February months, therefore I love investing in knitwear and coats as I know they will get a lot of uses. 




Items worn:
Coat - Zara (similar)
Scarf - Primark
Jumper (worn underneath) - Boohoo
Jeans - ASOS
Boots - ASOS (similar)
Touchscreen gloves - Marks & Spencer
Earrings - vintage
Bag - Boohoo (similar)



G x

No comments:

Post a Comment